Animated Blinking Gingerbread Man My Land Of Hope.: About me...-------

Welcome Yaw!

Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.Land Of Hope.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

About me...-------

So,welcome to my  blog!Because his is my first post in this blog so I should tell about myself rite? duh..what a dumb thing to say of course its about myself..:p
So Where should I start..hmmm..My name is Muhd.Shahrul Nizam Bin Masnawi.I'm turning 15 this year..*so old oredi* hahah..D.O.B?My D.O.B is 6 january 1996 year of rats..or mice?haha..My race?I'm an Malay Mix Ibanese..although I'm a Ibanese but I dont know how to speak Iban..ngeeheheh...I'm a Muslim 100%..I have 9 sibling all together and I'm the 6 th child of Norimah Bte Asat and Masnawai Bin Abdullah..My first Bro,Hanafi,2nd sister,Qairamaisya*or May* Third Bro,Bujat*We called him Bujat cuz hes the type of person who always wanted for attention if u know wat i mean :P* 4th Bro and sister Qamarina or Rina and Aishyqurahman or Chiku@Chiqo The 6th is me..7th Qarmilah or Mila 8th Azman 9th Adam...Hanafi,May,Bujat,Rina,Chiko,Mila and Adam is my my sibling from my other mother..we shared the same father but not the same mother..but we live in a happy life.. I go to SMK Agama Limbang..and goes to SMK KUBONG next year I hope *need to get out of  SMK AGAMA LIMBANG A.S.A.P...LOL...My hobby is playing anything that I want weither Its playing game,playing computer,playing dead?..haha...I'm a guy that never take thing seriously maybe sometime when it is so important than Maybe that time I'll start to take thing seriously..hahah..I have a lot of friend cause I be friend with who ever want to be my friend.Oh yes,now i'm in relationship with someone but I'll fill it in to u guys later.hurm..I think thats it about myself..ok so long daa..

3 comments: